Mindfulness practices have been the subject of numerous research studies that prove that regular mindfulness practice significantly:
• Reduces stress
• Reduces emotional reactivity though increased capacity to emotionally self-regulate
• Reduces levels of anxiety
• Increases immunity
• Improves memory, learning, & perception
• Improves sleep quality
• Lowers blood pressure
• Enhances attention and focus
• Improves quality of life
• Increases well-being and satisfaction
• Much much more!
One of the biggest obstacles to gaining the benefits of this practice is that most people do not know what mindfulness is or how to practice it. Miriam offers various training opportunities to get started. Participants will be able to gain a better understanding of the ways that mindfulness practice can benefit them. Her offerings allow time to investigate and experiment with a variety of techniques that will offer the student a personal experience and understanding on how to apply these practices to their daily lives.